www.veranderverhaal.nl

Updated: 07/07/2018

Solution provider

Netherlands
I'm a freelance writer specialized in stories about things that need to change, both in organizations and in the world. My cliënts are mainly large organisations (80% public sector, 20% private sector). My aim is to write stories that are easy to understand and easy to relate to, and that will also make people think and ask questions

I'm a freelance writer specialized in stories about things that need to change, both in organizations and in the world. 85% of my cliënts are from the public sector (municipalities, government, education, health), the remaining 15% are businesses. 

My aim is to write stories that are easy to understand and easy to relate to, but that also make people laugh, think and ask questions. 

The stories I write end up in whiteboard animations, books, theatre performances, articles or on the internet. I'm used to working with photographers, illustrators, graphic designers, actors and video producers. 

The image below is from a whiteboard animation about the Dutch Food Safety Authority NVWA