Embrioo.com is an open innovation platform that can boost creativity, entrepreneurship, and innovations, and can potentially keep home 30-40% of young people, or socially integrate diverse social groups and communities (migrants, elder linked to business).
It provides an e-platform to post, collaborate, learn and develop, then sell ideas. 70-80% of young people worldwide have either idea for own startup, or viable ideas about existing brands (to be sold to companies), or specific talent (design, photography, writing) that is needed by new ideas' development teams.
At Embrioo.com, young people post ideas, even rough ones and/or inventions, then gather a team of other people locally, or from all around the world, collaborate and develop together business concept, then Embrioo.com introduces it to selected corporations and/or institutions.
50% of young people in Europe want to start own business (EU Commission employability report). Usually, young people believe that in smaller cities the conditions are not favorable for such a venture, are leave.
Similar life path is chosen by young people with talent (not the idea) who want to join someone else's startup (~20%).
Even if not entrepreneurs, around 10% of young people have long list of great ideas for existing brands that could be offered to global corporations for sale. But, when an "ordinary person from a smaller city" tries to reach the Head Offices of Corporations, here comes the long "fight" that usually ends with giving up.
Embrioo.com can keep home 30-40% of young people who:
- Have ideas. We help them develop the ideas into 360 business concepts (the right pitch format), then step further with the idea launch - all online.
- Want to move to have international touch. With us, the will work online in international teams - other like-minded young people from all around the world (40,000 creative members from 80 countries and counting)
- Are just before the age when the life-path decisions are to be made. At Embrioo.com, the teams are producing and developing real and viable ideas (we are not sharing platform).
- No matter what talent they have, we help them join ideas' development teams from all around the world.
The Municipality will receive branded account at Embrioo.com, own space to be used Internally (your users only can access), or can be used to link selected local people and local ideas with outside idea generators, universities, corporations, investors and institutions.
When used Internally, local-people-only collaborate. Could be:
- Eldest-to-youths (sometime ideas need mature look or experience)
- Municipality management-to-residents
* It is a new feature that we launched this year. Already have a success story of Chavdar Municipality (http://embrioo.com/chavdarmunicipality/en.html) - in just a week received 6 viable ideas for its development.
Our video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_w-wm_TMXo&t=7s