Our Invention, the Garbage-flattening machine is safely to operate with, mechanical, durable and, manually operated by persons wanting to dispose of their waste and, be green/environmentally friendly.
The general public who would normally throw the plastics, bottles, cans, cartons as they are into the container would easily and safely operate with this machine in order to crush the items to a fraction of their original volume. The machine is designed for public bins, thus will have bigger impact than currently existing machines that crush only cans, one can at a time, used at home, by just few households.
The objective of our business is to help reduce the volume of the waste at each bin and as a result to save the environment and to reduce the cost for garbage collection. The garbage collection frequency and respectfully the budgets spent by municipalities and garbage operators is reduced at least four times. The Global ecological and financial impact amounts for millions of euros saved and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels lowered.
The Garbage crusher is the first of the inventions which has been processed and the laboratory prototype has been tested. It has no counterpart worldwide.
The machine is capable to flatten 90% of the total garbage – all plastics, cans, carton boxes. It is easy to operate by children and women – no need to squeeze the items by hand.
The machine solves two problems for the city councils:
- The collection frequency and costs may be reduced by at least 5-6 times. If crushed at the collection point, six  times more waste will be able to be put into the same bin while today 90-95% of the garbage goes to the bins not flatten.
- To meet the problem with the increasing garbage volume, there is no need to place garbage bin next to garbage bin. Instead you can retro-fit our machine to the existing bins and reduce the CAPEX also.
The machine has 5 Competitive Advantages combined versus all existing alternative solutions:
- Crushes mixed (90%) of garbage – cans, plastics, cartons
- Designed for public bins, thus larger impact
- Fits any bin size, retro-fit and new bins
- No need to touch the garbage after crushing
- Single action for the end-users, throw and crush at once
The cleaning cost is negligible – it is self-cleaning to a great extent, The corrosion aspect is minimum. The machine would last between 8-10 years before any of repairs might be needed.
The machine is designed in a way using entertaining element to also educate our children in the importance of such action as well as saving Planet’s resources as an overall concept.