SOCIAL INNOVATION - OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
Join us for an e-breakfast and attend "Social innovation - opportunities for all" online session.
In 1 hour we'll present you the Social Challenges Innovation Platform (www.socialchallenges.eu) and we'll learn about the training modules for social innovation incubation experts developed by Esii partners.
Please notice that the event is run in English and Bulgarian - tranlations will be available!
So, next Tuesday grab a coffee and kick start your day with us!
Social innovation is a constantly growing movement of grassroots initiatives, recognised by policy makers on different levels in Europe as an important way to tackle the increasingly-complex social and environmental challenges faced by our societies. However, the potential for social innovation to transform the way we respond to Europe's challenges still remains largely untapped.
The Social Challenges Innovation Platform is designed to change that. Powered by Meta Group, EBN and Impact Hub – under the management of the Executive Agency for SMEs (EASME) and the support of the European Commission – , it aims at designing, creating and enabling an online ecosystem encouraging the interaction between social innovators and SMEs. It will help to co-develop and take up the sustainable and marketable innovations with clear social impact.
The Social Challenges Innovation Platform is:
- 1 go-to platform, a smart environment at your service
- 20 strategic nodes supporting challenge owners and solution providers across Europe
- 27+ challenges supported and sponsored by a EU grant mechanism scheme
- 81 selected solution providers (maximum 3 per challenge)
- 2.430.000€ total grant (30000€ per selected solution provider)
HOW CAN YOU ENGAGE WITH US
SocialChallenges.eu is the house for
- Committed Public Authorities, Private Companies and Third Sector Organisations, willing to pilot and eventually adopt the solutions selected through the platform
- European startups and SMEs with innovative solutions able to meet the needs expressed by challenge owners and generate clear social impact.
- Strategic partners supporting and engaging with socialCHAlleNGEs.eu initiative, either to sponsor, mentor or promote the challenges posted there and help finding the right solutions for them.
If you recognise yourself in one (or more) of these profiles, get in touch & join our community of change makers!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sochange_eu | @sochange_eu